Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Week 4 : Dinner

Week 4

Hmmm I guess dinner is hard to come by around our house..haha 
just kidding. The only pictures I could find of food was Crepes mmmh. So good
So I guess this will work for my dinner, food is food for me I'm not to picky! Here is a recipe for crepes if your interested, you must try if you haven't before. Cinnamon, and sugar is good, or as shown homemade whip cream and strawberry's yum! 

Ingredients

Directions

  • In a small bowl, whisk milk and eggs. Combine the flour, sugar and salt; add to milk mixture and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
  • Melt 1 teaspoon butter in an 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour 2 tablespoons batter into center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack.
  • Repeat with remaining batter, adding butter to skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between. Yield: 16 crepes.

Nutritional Analysis:
1 serving equals 79 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment