Monday, March 31, 2014

This ones for the girls-> Who's Dads taught them to be Bada**es


For starters I would like to thank my Ol' Man for raising me right. My dad is one of my heros and I am so lucky to have him as my dad. He is hardworking, intelligent, stern ,quiet, cowboy, saddle maker, contractor, mountain man, father, friend, bookworm and the list could go on.  Here are a few pretty BA things he has taught me that alot of girls don't know how to do. Changing a tire, changing oil, backing up a trailer, whether it be a goose neck or bumper pull, welding, plowing snow, putting chains on trucks, and heavy machinery/ equipment. The list could go on and on, but these are some things that people think that only guys can do! And I have to say my sister is just as BA in these areas as I am, and I gotta say that's pretty sweet. 


So changing a tire! Hmmm well I'm proud to say that I was raised right! Thanks to my dad and brothers I've had experience changing tires. Today it came in handy because it was the first time I had to do it without any of them being there to help me! The picture above is from a flat tire this summer that my brother Klint helped me with, and yes the one today looked exactly like this. So I am headed out to go ride my horses, ohh just kidding nope I've got to change a flat tire. First thing I did was call my dad, and he said well.... get your owners manual out and find out where your jack is. To tell ya the truth that was the hardest part of the whole thing and getting it out! 

I find it funny that while I was doing all of this over a handful of guys walked by me and only one kid asked me if I needed help, and I know he knew how to change a tire because I know him. See how much more BA is it that a girl knows how to change a flat tire and a boy doesn't... prettty sweeet!!
Also thanks too the guy at Les Schwab for fixing my flat tire for free!! He said it was my lucky day! 


#thisgirlisblessed #likestogetdirty #BA #raisedright #dadsmyhero #girlpower




No comments:

Post a Comment