Thursday, October 9, 2014

September!

I am a little late on September, but its been busy so here it is.....

Cows:
The first week of September we worked cows. We preg-tested an vaccinated.
 Good"moo"rning from the girls




The MAN behind it all! Leo





Fleming Kids
Jerry, Linda( My mother)
Larry, Grama, Leo
September 7th makes 3 years our Grandpa has been gone.
 
  



                  My pretty girl I am so lucky




Some Serious talk going on.

  "We are our choices"              


                             
Love this Angle! Photo credit to my Mama



    Moving cows, early mornings.

Be Kind. Work Hard. Stay Humble. Smile Often it keeps you young. Be honest. Never stop learning. Love what you do. Life's too short for ugly cowboys and slow horses





WEDDING:

I shot this wedding at the end of August. Here are some of the photos. It was a very pretty wedding and great people to be around. Thanks so much to The Allens!!










No comments:

Post a Comment