Monday, January 12, 2015

...

 
Hi there, I am sorry for not keeping up on the blog lately...
 
 
For starters I didn't end up going back to school this year. I have decided to stay home and
work on the ranch, helping out my uncle. I am proud of my decision and my heart is happy where
it's at. I wasn't happy at school and I feel sooo much better now. Doing what I LOVE!!
 
The New Year has already brought many good things. One of my cousins got married on New Years Eve and so we have added a new member to the Fleming Family! :)
 
My oldest brother just got a new puppy:)
 
My best friend AVA ELISABETH came to visit me over her break. I am soo lucky to have
that girl in my life she is one in a million and I know she would do anything for me as I would
for her. She is an amazing woman. A great horsewoman and sooo much more. I miss riding and roping with her, but distance doesn't stop us.
For myself I have just been feeding cows, Cross Country Skiing and staying warm :) I have also finding some side jobs while its slow. I was riding some coming 2 year old thoroughbreds. RACE HORSES!!
They were a lot of fun, its hard not to get attached to them, but it was a good experience for me because I haven't been around to many thoroughbreds. Let me tell ya they were fun, and huge! They made their way down to AZ for the winter and will start racing. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 


 
Have a goodnight everyone
-Kate

 


No comments:

Post a Comment